BBNaija: Sheggz Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Sheggz Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence (Video)

BBNaija Level-up housemate, Sheggz has been accused of domestic violence by his ex-girlfriend.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/39262a79b00e8c983eede791f35c7258.jpeg

The young lady claimed that he hit her badly and even he choked her on the bed.

It got to a point she couldn’t endure anymore. She attempted to run away and in the process, she missed a step and fell down the stairs, damaging her leg bone.

She stated that Sheggz is a very violent person, while sharing pictures of the injury she had sustained.

She said:

“He got aggressive, he was grabbing me choking me. I go to the stairs an I’m trying to run down as quick as I can.

So that’s how I obviously missed a step so I fell down. I was rolling. I was just rolling rolling rolling, land on my leg, my leg just snapped. It snapped.

I thought it was like a little stain y’all but getting to the hospital they told me omo!! “you’ve done a very good job. You’ve literally cracked your bone. Your bone is broken”

It’s not like a lite strain you know you use clutches for. I needed surgery as soon as possible. That’s how bad it was.”

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized