HBO's Princess Diana Documentary Gets Trailer, Release Date

Forum 1 year ago

HBO's Princess Diana Documentary Gets Trailer, Release Date

The HBO Original documentary film The Princess received its first trailer on Wednesday, giving fans a look at the behind-the-scenes life of Princess Diana.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ee0cdfc0f9d5f3e48768109a4219049.jpg

The documentary is set to premiere on Saturday, August 13, 2022, which will coincide with the 25th anniversary of the untimely death of Princess Diana. The documentary is directed by Academy Award nominee Ed Perkins (Black Sheep), and produced by Lightbox, as well as Academy Award-winning producer Simon Chinn (Man on Wire, Searching for Sugar Man, LA92), and Emmy-winning Jonathan Chinn (LA92).

Check out the trailer and a new poster for The Princess below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6ff99a725ae8eae49f5ca1e999a7c631.jpg

“The Princess is a visceral submersion into Diana’s life in the constant and often intrusive glare of the media spotlight,” reads the official synopsis for the documentary. “The film unfolds as if it were in the present, allowing viewers to experience the overwhelming adoration, but also intense scrutiny of Diana’s every move and the constant judgement of her character. Through archival material, the film is also a reflection of society at the time, revealing the public’s own preoccupations, fears, aspirations, and desires.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Protocol 7 Trailer Previews the Corporate Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Protocol 7 Trailer Previews the Corporate Thriller

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie