How to Know People WHo Visited Your Facebook Profile Recently

Forum 9 years ago

How to Know People WHo Visited Your Facebook Profile Recently

Who doesn’t want to know who viewed his or her facebook profile, majority would love to. I myself have long searched for possible ways to make this work and have come across many scammers promising to teach you how to see who viewed your facebook profile and even the time they did. But at the end, all they are after are likes, comments and you to share their scams to your friends.

So, for facebook users who desire to know all that are stalking their profile, you can easily do that with Profile visitors for facebook.

Profile visitors for facebook is a Google Chrome AddOn that’ll enable you view all that peeped into your facebook profile.

How Profile Visitors For Facebook Works

1. Profile visitors for facebook is a chrome extension. So, firstly you have to download Google Chrome if you don’t have it already.

2. Once on Chrome browser, download profile visitors for facebook and install.

3. Sign-in to your facebook account and a “Visitors” button will be displayed at the top-bar as seen on the image below.

4. To know who visited or is viewing your facebook profile, all you have to do is click the “Visitors” button and it’ll popup a list showcasing them all with their time of visit. You can also keep the popup open to get live report on those viewing your profile. It’s as easy as that.

Note that profile visitors for facebook can only generate reports of those viewing your facebook profile that also have the AddOn installed and visiting via the same chrome browser it’s installed on. So, have your facebook friends you want to monitor their visits to your profile install this amazing extension.

Is there any other way to find out who visited your facebook profile? Yes? Let’s hear from you in comment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 8 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 9 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 9 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 12 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted