HBO Series My Dentist's Murder Trial to Star David Harbour, Pedro Pascal

Forum 1 year ago

HBO Series My Dentist's Murder Trial to Star David Harbour, Pedro Pascal

David Harbour and Pedro Pascal are set to star in the upcoming HBO limited series My Dentist’s Murder Trial, according to a recent report from Variety.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6d088b02226cd6ffca65cb7e3cc25886.jpg

The two actors will join the series, which is currently in development, as actors and executive producers. Variety notes that Steve Conrad — who directed the pilot — will also write the script and executive produce alongside the two actors and others.

The series will be based on a New Yorker article by writer James Lasdun, “My Dentist’s Murder Trial: Adultery, False Identities, and a Lethal Sedation,” which tells the true story of how a dentist, Dr. Gilberto Nunez, was indicted for the death of his friend, Thomas Kolman.

For Pascal, this will be yet another partnership with HBO for the actor, who is currently set to star in the upcoming live-action adaptation of the video game The Last of Us for the network. He’s also known for starring in the hit Disney+ Star Wars series The Mandalorian, as well as appearing in a litany of other high-profile shows, including Netflix’s Narcos, HBO’s Game of Thrones, and films like Wonder Woman 1984, Triple Frontier, and Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

While Harbour hasn’t worked with HBO yet, he has quickly seen his stardom shoot up following his role in the hit Netflix series Stranger Things, which just debuted its fourth season this year. Harbour has received two Emmy nominations for his work on the show so far, and has also appeared in films like Black Widow, The Equalizer, and Hellboy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.
Forum | 2 days ago

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller