Bandits Re-abduct Wife Of Fulani Leader In Abuja

Forum 1 year ago

Bandits Re-abduct Wife Of Fulani Leader In Abuja

Habiba Adamu, the wife of Ardon Fulani in Kwali area council of Abuja, Alhaji Adamu Garba Ardo has been re-abducted by bandits.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c5f483ce0e454587d5373bdb76d77e9.jpeg

Daily Trust reported that Habiba who was abducted in February but rescued by some vigilantes was kidnapped alongside three of her children on Monday night.

The three children have been identified as Hafsat, Fatima and Abubakar.

Senior wife of the Ardon Fulani, Mrs Khadijat Adamu, confirmed the kidnap on Tuesday July 26.

She said bandits invaded Anguwar Tudan Fulani at Yangoji village in Kwali area council of Abuja, around 12:04am, and gained access into the house through the kitchen back door.

Khadijat said she was initially abducted but released when the bandits realised that she could not walk because of old age. They however ransacked her room and took away her three phones.

She said;

“The bandits forced their way into the house through the back door after they struggled with the main door but couldn’t open it; they then went into my room and that of my second to scatter everything inside while searching for money.”

Khadijat who revealed that her husband was not at home at the time of the attack, said the police from Kwali divisional headquarters visited the house after the incident.

The Ardon fulani is said to have travelled to Iddah in Kogi state, to inspect his large cows that are grazing in the area.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony
Forum | 2 days ago

Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online