Nigerian Singer, Portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerian Singer, Portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification (Video)

Portable, the popular Nigerian singer, has reacted to his disqualification in the 15th edition of the Headies award.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0c5c18b5071fbd80be4d2f2e3a02120d.jpeg

Organisers of the Headies awards disqualified the singer over claims of involvement in criminal activities and police probe.

However, Portable reacted to the development as he made a video of himself and his wife. The artiste said he doesn’t regret any of his actions.

“I do music for a living and I make more money from it, I go by the name portable, I thank God for my life, I got talent, I got God, I got money, I got Fame, I got grace, I got wife, I got children, God bless my family, I got motor, I got a house, I’m blessed, Akoi grace, Akoi blessing mercy dey follow me, I never regret my actions,” he said.

The organisers of the Headies Award disqualified the singer stating that their decision is as a means to pass a strong message of not condoning reckless and uncouth statement.’

Portable was nominated for Best street artist and Rookie of the Year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 4 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 5 hours ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani