Apostle Suleman Ignores Allegations Of S3xual Relations With Top Nollywood Actresses

Forum 1 year ago

Apostle Suleman Ignores Allegations Of S3xual Relations With Top Nollywood Actresses

Apostle Johnson Suleman, the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has been mum on allegations of s3xual relationship with top Nollywood female stars and some ex-BBNaija housemates.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/be8230b121197f742a3c01e849f9ae3d.jpeg

A controversial blog, Gistlover had made the allegations against the clergyman.

Some of the actresses have since debunked the allegations.

Shan George described him as one of the kindest and most straightforward persons she knows.

Vivian stated that she had never met Suleman but the cleric helped her financially when she needed money to take care of her children.

Queen, on her part, said she would never sleep with a preacher, adding that God and posterity would judge her.

Social media users are expecting a statement from the man of God to address the rumours.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital
Forum | 1 week ago

CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital

Court orders Halima Abubakar to pay N10M to Apostle Suleman
Forum | 1 week ago

Court orders Halima Abubakar to pay N10M to Apostle Suleman

Nollywood Actress Doris Ogala, Calls Out ‘Pastor’ For Allegedly Stealing N25 Million
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nollywood Actress Doris Ogala, Calls Out ‘Pastor’ For Allegedly Stealing N25 Million