You People Should Call My Husband, Tell Him His Sister Is Looking For Him – Mercy Chinwo (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

You People Should Call My Husband, Tell Him His Sister Is Looking For Him – Mercy Chinwo (Video)

Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has lamented about the stress she has to go through while wearing a head gear instead of her signature beret during her introduction ceremony.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fbad4619a3a68a6feac4e7209cd0674.jpeg

Recall that the songstress is set to tie the conjugal knot with her fiancé, Blessed Uzochikwa after they announced their engagement a month ago.

In a new video which captures the moment prior to her introduction ceremony, the singer was seen begging her make up team to allow her wear her beret as it would be easier on her than the stress of putting on ‘Gele’.

She called out her husband to come to her rescue, telling people there to go call her husband and they should tell him that his sister is looking for him.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 5 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 5 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal