Cossy Orjiakor Mocks Halima Abubakar Over Allegations That She Slept With Apostle Suleman

Forum 1 year ago

Cossy Orjiakor Mocks Halima Abubakar Over Allegations That She Slept With Apostle Suleman

Nigerian actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor has ridiculed Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar following allegations that surfaced on social media that she reportedly slept with Apostle Johnson Suleman.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e1be94211df21a0c2bbb4211aac44348.jpg

Gist lover, a blogger had shared the shocking news on social media alleging that Abubakar had an affair with the man of God.

The blogger further claimed that it was the reason Abubakar went through unknown ailment that nearly took her life.

Reacting in a series of posts on her Instagram, Orjiakor said what Abubakar is facing is karma.

According to Orjiakor, Abubakar and her then lover were responsible for fake viral reports of her allegedly engaging in coitus with a dog.

Orjiakor also shared videos and posts mocking Abubakar over her recent predicament, revealing the real reason she's angry with her.

"Well this was written by person who claim say them use am for rituals…… aunty still get power to talks…… yes you tried your best to finish me …… but then you forgot I was already a landlady before you strike …… it was slow but what am worth now will make you sit down in your rat hole….. shey u done sell your house that is if u actually had one," she wrote.

"Like I said my left breast is richer than you and your generation … anyway It’s all about post and delete. Deleting you because ur just a broke infected girl looking for how to make money from whoever. Superman likes women but juju…….:. That’s a fucking lie. If them use u them go done press the remote make burst that ur useless swollen stomach ….i no wan see you for any blog i dey follow . If I see u drag anyone i dey come for you."

She also lashed out at Shan George for denying dating the pastor.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb9971306ffb8658d7f6f7913c1508db.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 2 days ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Court orders Halima Abubakar to pay N10M to Apostle Suleman
Forum | 1 week ago

Court orders Halima Abubakar to pay N10M to Apostle Suleman

You’re Doing Well – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

You’re Doing Well – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu

Electricity Tariff Hike: This Too Shall Pass – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu’s Supporters
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: This Too Shall Pass – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu’s Supporters