Benjamin Sesko: Red Bull Salzburg respond to Man Utd links

Forum 1 year ago

Benjamin Sesko: Red Bull Salzburg respond to Man Utd links

Red Bull Salzburg have taken to Twitter to scare away Manchester United from young striker Benjamin Sesko.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/90419112515b2ee8fcf641584696b16b.jpg

It was recently reported that the Red Devils are tracking 19-year-old Sesko, who has been compared to current Manchester City star Erling Haaland, although there is nothing more to United's interest at this point.

Judging by a tweet from Salzburg, they are hoping to keep it that way.

"We want 300 million + Bruno," the Austrian side wrote in reply to the revelation of United's interest.

Sesko is seen by many as one of the next real hopes of the Salzburg talent conveyor belt. He bagged five goals in 24 games last season - eight of which were as a starter - and got things off to a good start this year with a goal and an assist in his first outing of the new season.

Comparisons to Haaland are obvious, and according to Sesko, they are something he relishes.

"Such comparisons motivate me and give me energy," the towering Slovenian told Goal. "They do not represent pressure. I will listen and learn so I can be even better than he is.

"My team-mates at the club tell me that Haaland and I are very similar, especially in terms of speed. Most of them even tell me that I'm better than him!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 19 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 20 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 20 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 20 hours ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring