Chichi BBNaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, State, Net Worth

Forum 1 year ago

Chichi BBNaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, State, Net Worth

Chichi BBNaija real name is Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor, 22 years old exotic dancer and chef from Edo State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/075d3f38d62e8faf450e0585fa8fc0e2.png

Chichi Big Brother Naija is from Edo state. She’s bringing originality, truth and energy. She’s an exotic dancer who could be a fighter and a lover.

Chichi BBNaija

Name: Chichi

Date of Birth: 2000

State of Origin: Edo State

Boyfriend: Single

Net Worth: $10,000

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aedcf04d8279fa7bc75fd632138e1e8b.jpeg

Chichi BBNaija Biography

Chichi BBNaija real name is Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor, 22 years old exotic dancer and chef from Edo State. She is a Big Brother Naija Season 7 “Level Up” housemate who rose to fame after appearing on the reality show on July 24th, 2022.

Chichi BBNaija Career

“Stripper by night and chef by day”. That’s just one of the many colourful phrases 22-year-old exotic dancer and chef, Chichi, uses to describe herself. She loves swimming, dancing and travelling, and considers herself “an unshakeably ambitious goal-getter”.

Although she had a painful childhood, Chichi has managed to rise above it all and continues to forge her own path. She admits her bluntness can sometimes tick people off, but she doesn’t mind because she believes in sincerity. “It’s either I say things the way they are, or I don’t say it at all”.

Chichi wants to be on Big Brother Naija to show people that there is more to this stripper than meets the eye. “I have so many things to showcase and I believe the world really needs to see me. The Big Brother Naija House is the only place that will bring me that kind of spotlight,” she says. Her hidden talent? Working the pole, of course!

Chichi BBNaija State of Origin

Chichi BBNaija is from the Edo State in Nigeria.

Chichi BBNaija Net Worth

Chichi BBNaija has an estimated Net Worth of $10,000.

Chichi BBNaija Instagram

Follow Chichi BBNaija on Instagram @itschichiofficial.fanpage

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 10 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 14 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 1 day ago

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan