Allysyn BBNaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, State, Net Worth, Pictures

Forum 1 year ago

Allysyn BBNaija Biography, Wiki, Instagram, Age, Real Name, Boyfriend, Tribe, State, Net Worth, Pictures

Allysyn BBNaija real name is Osy Allysyn Audu. She is a Sales, Marketing Executive and Nigerian internet personality, reality TV show star and current Big Brother Naija season 7 housemate.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/05d2212217d4d77d427da951e23a1c91.png

Allysyn BBNaija believes that she’s going to stand out in the house because she’s different, unique and open-minded. She’s “very single and plans to shoot her shot” should she meet someone she’s attracted to in Biggie’s house.

Allysyn BBNaija

Name: Allysyn

Date of Birth: 1997

State of Origin: Lagos State

Boyfriend: Single

Net Worth: $20,000

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/39e590c53c94da1d17f86e6a37143a10.jpg

Allysyn BBNaija Biography

Allysyn BBNaija real name is Osy Allysyn Audu. She is a Sales, Marketing Executive and Nigerian internet personality, reality TV show star and current Big Brother Naija season 7 housemate. She came into prominence following her entrance into the biggest Nigerian reality show.

Allysyn BBNaija Career

Easy-going Allysyn describes herself as “a creative goofball who enjoys experiencing people”. She enjoys watching movies, modelling, hanging out with friends and making her own lip gloss, when she is not hard at work as a Sales and Marketing Executive for a popular vehicle brand.

She considers herself a loyal friend and expects the same energy from those closest to her. As a “huge fan of love”, Allysny is currently in a relationship and enjoys “how love helps me see myself in a new light every day”

After investing all her money in furniture for a show she wanted to start on YouTube ¬– then subsequently losing it all when Covid hit, this 25-year-old is eager to get it all back and then some, by winning Big Brother Naija. She also hopes appearing on the show will help her build her brand. ”I want to do social media full-time, I want to continue modelling and I also want to be a television presenter.

What habits could annoy her fellow Housemates? “I take everything as a joke, and I like to do things in my own time,” she says.

Allysyn BBNaija Net Worth

Allysyn BBNaija has an estimated net worth of $20,000. She is currently one of the richest BBNaija housemates in Nigeria.

Allysyn BBNaija Instagram

The Instagram account for Allysyn BBNaija has not yet been made public. As soon as there are any updates, we’ll let you know.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 8 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 13 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 2 days ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP