Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers

2 weeks ago

Nigerians Ask INEC Nigeria To Include Candidates' Photos In Ballot Paper

Adding his voice, a Catholic Priest, Fr Kelvin Ugwu wrote, “
Dear INEC Nigeria,
Our ballot paper should be like this because in the true sense of it, it is actually the individual with his vice that we are voting for. All the elections conducted in Nigeria in the past, the ballot paper just carried only party logos. But it is not the party we vote that leads us after the elections but the individual. Almost all the countries in Africa has both the face, the name of the candidate, his/her running mate, and the party logo on their ballot papers. Please do this for Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15802135_50dfe292ac08486ca469200ab07a8139_jpeg_jpeg6ca7e4bcb4d895f731e26736c8e957a6

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
BBNaija: Beauty Gave Nigerians Content, She Was The Most Intresting To Watch - Brother (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: Beauty Gave Nigerians Content, She Was The Most Intresting To Watch - Brother (Video)

7 hours ago
2023: If You Vote Because of a Party, Naira Will Tumble to N5000 And You Will Suffer - David Ibiyeomie Warns Nigerians (Video)
Forum

2023: If You Vote Because of a Party, Naira Will Tumble to N5000 And You Will Suffer - David Ibiyeomie Warns Nigerians (Video)

3 days ago
Barcelona ask Gerard Pique & Sergio Busquets to take further pay cuts
Forum

Barcelona ask Gerard Pique & Sergio Busquets to take further pay cuts

4 days ago
2023 Presidency: I Was Paid N7.2M To Endorse Another Candidate But I Turned It Down - Uche Maduagwu Alleges
Forum

2023 Presidency: I Was Paid N7.2M To Endorse Another Candidate But I Turned It Down - Uche Maduagwu Alleges

4 days ago