Pink Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 edge now available in India

Forum 7 years ago

Pink Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 edge now available in India

Launched back in April this year and available in a handful of markets currently, the Pink Gold color variant of the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is now available for purchase in India as well.

The South Korean company has the model listed on its official India website for INR 50,900 (around $750).

So there's no change in price as other color variants also carry the same price tag. The listing further reveals that for another INR 2,980 (INR 1,990 + INR 990), you can also get the new Gear VR headset and avail a screen replacement offer as well.

While the standard Galaxy S7 also comes in Pink Gold, the device's listing on Samsung's India website reveals that the model is yet to be officially made available in the country.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 1 day ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

India
Forum | 6 days ago

India's Narcotics Control Bureau Arrests Alleged Nigerian Drug Kingpin And His Wife, Freezes Their Assets

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says