This Isn’t the Galaxy S8, But Let’s Imagine for One Moment That It Is.

Forum 7 years ago

This Isn’t the Galaxy S8, But Let’s Imagine for One Moment That It Is.

I saw the Galaxy S8 renders and had an instant reaction, this reaction:

There is no doubt that the Galaxy S7 edge had one of the best phone designs of 2016 and based on the rumors so far, we should expect a kick-ass design from Samsung next year.

Now, thanks to a Weibo user @KingwayLee, we can visually imagine what Samsung’s next flagship might look like.

Like the rumors suggest, Samsung might go the Mi Mix path, which means that the screen would extend almost to the very top and bottom of the handsets.

However, the renders missed out on some few points. For example, the back of the phone on this render looks matte and rather plain.

Plus, it shows just a single camera when the Galaxy S8 is rumored to sport a dual-lens camera.

That aside, if the S8 looks like this, would you be doing this:

Or not.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 1 week ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 1 week ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase