Blasphemy: How I Received Murder Of My Daughter – Deborah’s Mother Opens Up

Forum 1 year ago

Blasphemy: How I Received Murder Of My Daughter – Deborah’s Mother Opens Up

The murder of the Nigerian student who was killed in Sokoto State has opened up.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f02c3c19b2223b808d34ecdadf8376e7.jpg

Alheri Emmanuel, mother of Deborah Samuel, a student at Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto, who was killed over alleged blasphemy, has revealed how she received the news of her daughter’s murder.

Emmanuel disclosed this in an interview with BBC Hausa service, adding that she was informed by her daughter’s friend.

The mother, who broke down in tears during the interview, said she couldn’t forget that day.

She said, “On the day the unfortunate incident happened, I felt like I was stabbed.

“One of her (Deborah’s) friends called me on the phone. I heard them already crying. She said mum they promised to kill Deborah.

“Later, neighbours and relatives made their way to our house to sympathise with us. Another friend of hers called me and said, mum they killed Deborah,” the bereaved mother narrated.

Deborah’s killing had sparked heated reactions across the country, with some Nigerians asking the government to fish out the perpetrators of the crime.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed
Forum | 5 days ago

Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 5 days ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary
Forum | 1 week ago

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 1 week ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales