How Ada Ameh Treated Me After Hearing That I’m From Benue State – Susan Peters

Forum 1 year ago

How Ada Ameh Treated Me After Hearing That I’m From Benue State – Susan Peters

Nollywood actress, Susan Peters has described late actress, Ada Ameh as a loving person while paying tribute to her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/425527b3341a64a9050853c759c2c5f2.jpg

Recall that Ameh died on Sunday after slumping during an outing.

In an Instagram post, Peters said Ameh called her on phone after realizing that they come from the same state.

Since then, they have become inseparable.

She wrote: “Oinem opochu, ku ce wa, @adameh always blunt , she tells it as it is. In this industry of ours she picked her phone and called me and said Susan this is Ada Ameh. I was screaming, imagine her a senior colleague calling her junior to say I heard you are from Benue and Idoma and ever since we clicked.

“This is a dream I would like to wake up from , at this party she said Susan let’s damage the food and we laughed.

“Ah Iku a wosi nooooo you were always a delight ,life no balance at all. Let’s all be deliberate and intentional in loving one another please.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 2 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 4 days ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025

Senate Begins Hearing On Electricity Tariff Hike Probe
Forum | 6 days ago

Senate Begins Hearing On Electricity Tariff Hike Probe

Two Killed As Armed Herdsmen Attack Benue Community
Forum | 6 days ago

Two Killed As Armed Herdsmen Attack Benue Community