Scorned Wife Puts Up Balloons And Banners To Accuse Her Army Husband Of Cheating

Forum 1 year ago

Scorned Wife Puts Up Balloons And Banners To Accuse Her Army Husband Of Cheating

The scorned wife of an army captain went all out to disgrace her husband after she accused him of having an affair.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/20ee54eab248c5d8824288538cd18a66.jpeg

An army captain returned home from an overseas posting to find a giant banner with the sins he has allegedly committed.

Pictures shared on social media show the sign on the side of a house with balloons and the man's alleged crimes written on a banner.

His wife claimed the Royal Army Medical Corps officer cheated on her with a United Nations official while he was in war-torn Somalia.

The banner reads: "Hello, my name is Captain [surname]. I went on tour to Somalia and had an affair with [name] who works for the UN."

It adds: "I kicked my wife out of our house and rendered her homeless, unemployed and broken."

The banner, which features a picture of the soldier in uniform holding a dog, also mocks the Army’s leadership code about integrity being key to an officer’s role.

It says: "I lack moral courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty, selfless commitment."

The couple's house is believed to be on a married quarters estate in Colchester, Essex.

A Ministry of Defence spokesperson said: "We are aware of a social media post which makes allegations against a service person.

"This matter is under investigation."

The couple has not been named.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt
Forum | 1 hour ago

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 23 hours ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy