How can I Reset My Forgotten HTC Mobile Pattern Security Lock? (See it here)

Forum 9 years ago

How can I Reset My Forgotten HTC Mobile Pattern Security Lock? (See it here)

HTC with a new security style- its pattern drawing is a little more perplexing security and privacy measure for mobile users, some smartphone users tend to use it more because of its effectiveness and numerous overlook there pattern so easily. So if you are the factual proprietor of the phone, without the correct pattern been drawn correctly on the fone, you can’t get access to it.
In case you overlook the correct pattern of your Android phone, here i share with you a simple logic step by step method to reset the pattern secure of your Android mobile and gain back your full access fast.

[ads4]
Follow this ligic Step By Step guild to Reset your Android HTC Security Pattern

Since the pattern drawing arrives first when your HTC Android phone security devices or just been put on, there is no other alternative way to access you fone except if you reset the fone itself.

Once the fone is reset, it would be conveyed back to its initial factory settings and no pattern drawing would be needed to get access to it. P.S, kindly note that all your documents and files that are saved on the fone recollection would be evacuated except the ones that are saved on your M.card.

[ads4]
Now to Reset the HTC Android:

To reset your HTC Android phone when you can’t get access to the phone as a outcome of a forgotten security code or pattern drawing, just do the following;

1- Switch off your fone by pushing and holding the power button

2- Now, press and contain the power button and the down- volume button simultaneously (Power-on+Down-volume buttons) 3- On the next display that shows up, you will glimpse about four (4) choices, select ‘Factory Set” or “Reset”. You can use the Volume-Up or Volume- Down button to navigate to either down or up.

4- The factory setting starts immediately on confirmation and when the entire process completes, the fone will boots up again without the pattern secure or security code afresh. !!!…..

This method of resetting pattern secure works and rock with all types of HTC Android phones and with some Samsung and Tecno Android phones…..!!! so keep it safe.

Hope the logic help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 1 week ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 1 week ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 1 week ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

Security Operatives Arrest Two Suspected Yoruba Nation Agitators
Forum | 1 week ago

Security Operatives Arrest Two Suspected Yoruba Nation Agitators