Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Cleaner Told Her She Can't Come To Work Because She's 'High'

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Cleaner Told Her She Can't Come To Work Because She's 'High'

A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to disclose that her cleaner said she can't come to work because she's 'high'.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bbb033a364126583eac0f194fbae4d18.jpeg

Being high is a term used for large consumption of drugs or alcohol.

The Facebook user, Grace Chibueze-Okere who disclosed that the cleaner gets paid for her job, added that her cleaner's excuse invariably means she should be making provisions for when she's high.

She Wrote;

''Not my cleaner sending me a message that she can’t come to work after I called severally, that she got high the previous day and still down, it’s not free o,I pay her salary, so I should make provisions for her high days. Interesting times!''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 2 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective
Forum | 3 days ago

Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years