Airtel Introduced New Data Plan Called "WTF", Will You Rock it?

Forum 9 years ago

Airtel Introduced New Data Plan Called "WTF", Will You Rock it?

This sound so yeyecious (if there is any word like that)… Airtel one of the telecom providers in Nigeria and other African countries just introduced another plan and without much doubt, you’ll remember that they newly introduced Android data plans some months ago and I can’t really tell if the subscribers for that Android plan are up to 200 because the charging rate is extremely high compared to the normal Blackberry plan.

The newly introduce plan tagged “WTF”, I already know what is going through your mind (What The F*ck) but I don’t think that is the full meaning but " Whatsapp Twitter Facebook"; gives you an unlimited social media surfing for one month or one week for just #200.

This plan is good if you don’t really do much online other that whatsapp, telegram, Facebook or BBM.

How Can I Get The WTF Bundle
To get the bundle plan for one month, dial *990# for just #200

And to get the bundle for one week, dial *991# for just #100

To check your data balance, dial *990*0#

Can somebody please tell me what is going on with Airtel Nigera, because this new plan is actually What The F**k.

Frequently Ask Questions
==>Can I use it to browse?

Ans: I haven’t tried it at all, it was just introduced this evening

==> Can it be tweaked to work unlimited?

Ans: It’s possible but I’ll give it a head up in due cause.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Shallipopi
Forum | 2 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 4 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5