RCE JavaME Programs On Phone

7 years ago

A little tutorial i made on Reverse Code Engineering {Cracking} JavaME Programs on Phone.
This tutorial is aimed at wannabe crackers.
In this tutorial i tried to teach beginners the process of cracking J2me programs on their mobile phone.
1. RCE JavaME Programs on phone.zip: contains the text file tutorial where we will be reversing our target program {ftechdb dictionary of astronomy terms} to accept any serial code for registration and the Jvm opcode reference {a handy reference for every Java cracker}.
The Jvm Opcode reference is a collection of html files which contains all the Jvm opcode values,their functions as well as their hex values for patching.
2. Target.zip: Contains our target program {ftechdb dictionary of astronomy terms}
the cracked and uncracked version.
Finally
3. Tools of our Trade.zip: contains the tools we will be needing to crack.
Names of the tools are:
JclazzME Java Decompiler
Bytecode Editor
ClassEditor
MiniCommander
MobyExplorer.
Happy Cracking.
RCE JavaME Programs On Phone.zip

Target.zip

Tools of our Trade.zip

Related forums
RCCG Member Killed By Gunmen As He Steps Out To Receive Phone Call During Church Service In Kwara
Forum

RCCG Member Killed By Gunmen As He Steps Out To Receive Phone Call During Church Service In Kwara

4 days ago
Pastor Beaten By Mob After He Was Accused Of Stealing A Phone (Video)
Forum

Pastor Beaten By Mob After He Was Accused Of Stealing A Phone (Video)

4 days ago
BREAKING!! Buhari, Others Sue Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls
Forum

BREAKING!! Buhari, Others Sue Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls

5 days ago
Demons Molested Me, Destroyed My Phone After I Viewed Explicit Content On Social Media – Actress Ifemeludike Reveals
Forum

Demons Molested Me, Destroyed My Phone After I Viewed Explicit Content On Social Media – Actress Ifemeludike Reveals

1 week ago