Robert Lewandowski joins up with Barcelona in Miami

Forum 1 year ago

Robert Lewandowski joins up with Barcelona in Miami

New Barcelona signing Robert Lewandowski has landed in Miami to link up with his new team-mates this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1998467a3c9e8a3fcc2b536bbb66899d.jpg

The Poland international underwent a medical in Spain before jetting off to the US to get to work with his new side, having left Bayern Munich in a deal which could cost the Blaugrana a cool €50m.

His move is not yet official but Lewandowski can already be considered a Barcelona player. He has spoken with manager Xavi and president Joan Laporta, and he is already hard at work getting to know his new team-mates.

One of those new team-mates, Ronald Araujo, could hardly hide his excitement.

"I am very happy for the quality that Lewandowski will bring," the centre-back said. "It's a joy. It is tremendous."

Araujo continued: "I am happy with the level of players who are arriving. It is important for the team. It is important for us that there is competition. It is always good in football because it makes you get the most out of yourself."

As far as Lewandowski is concerned, adding to his enormous trophy cabinet is his primary ambition for his time at Camp Nou.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abigail’s Kevin Durand Joins Cast of Naked Gun Reboot With Liam Neeson, Pamela Anderson
Forum | 6 days ago

Abigail’s Kevin Durand Joins Cast of Naked Gun Reboot With Liam Neeson, Pamela Anderson

Robert De Niro Didn’t Yell at Pro-Palestinian Rally in Video, Issues Statement
Forum | 6 days ago

Robert De Niro Didn’t Yell at Pro-Palestinian Rally in Video, Issues Statement

Robert Downey Jr. Defends Thor Against Chris Hemsworth’s Critiques
Forum | 6 days ago

Robert Downey Jr. Defends Thor Against Chris Hemsworth’s Critiques

Shogun Director Joins The Loney Television Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Shogun Director Joins The Loney Television Series