What Are The Best Cheapest Android Smartphones In Nigeria

Forum 9 years ago

What Are The Best Cheapest Android Smartphones In Nigeria

In this post, I shall be answering the question “What are the best affordable android Smartphones one can acquire from online shopping stores in Nigeria?”. Android OS is totally concentrated towards providing a seamless and wonderful user experience. In Nigeria, android phones have gained popularity especially through the Chinese brand “TECNO” which takes the lead in my list of best cheap android phones (below).

Best Cheap Android Smartphones in Nigeria

The four things backing-up this list are:

[quote2]Price - None of the listed android phones is above N20,000.
Android Version - They feature either Android 4.0, Android 4.1 or Android 4.2, nothing less than that.
Rear Camera - All of the listed Android phones supports 3MP and above rear camera.
3G Internet.[/quote2]

Must Read: How to BackUp Contacts On Android Phone

So, as you can see, you’ll get so much at a little price when you acquire any of the below listed android phone.

1. Tecno P5

Tecno P5 is seen as an upgraded version of Tecno D5. It features a 4-inch touchscreen, a 5MP (rear) camera with flash, 0.3MP front camera, 3G internet and runs Android 4.2 OS (jelly bean) on a 1GHz dual-core processor. Tecno P5 price in Nigeria: N15,000 – N18,000.

Register Here:Sell Your Old Phone Here link=http://affiliate.mobofree.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=180_0_1_14 src="http://i60.tinypic.com/kf0eao.png" class="imgphoto" />

2. LG Optimus L3 II Dual

Must Read: Top 5 Video Editing Apps For Android device

This is one of the best cheap android Smartphone in Nigeria from LG. LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 features Android 4.1.2 jelly bean. Other specific features are: 3.15MP camera, 3.2-inch touch display, 3G internet. LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 Price in Nigeria: N18,000 – N20,000.

3. Tecno M3

Tecno M3 is a low cost Smartphone featuring Android 4.2 jelly bean, 5megapixels (rear) camera with flash, 0.3MP front camera, 3.5-inch capacity TFT display, 1GHz dual-core processor and lots more. Tecno M3 price in Nigeria: N14,000 – N16,000.

Buy Now For: #13,000 Very Cheap link=http://bit.ly/1sngrFa src="http://www.konga.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/229x220/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/e/tecno-m3_2.jpg" class="imgphoto" />

4. Tecno L3

Tecno L3 is very similar to Tecno M3. It runs Android 4.2 jelly bean on a 1GHz processor. Other specific features are: 3G internet, 3MP camera with flash, 3.5-inch TFT display. Tecno L3 price in Nigeria: N14,000 – N16,000.

Other Cheap Android Phones

Here are some android smartphones you should also put into consideration. Although their camera can’t be compared with those listed above, they all support 3G internet and the first two features a reasonable version of android.

Also Read: How To Make Your Android Phone Faster

1. Samsung Galaxy Star

First, I must give it to Samsung Nigeria – they have been very smart in the very competitive android device market in Nigeria. By providing high end Samsung devices that cost a lot of money to low cost devices that are also high end. Samsung Galaxy Star is currently one of the cheapest android device from Samsung. It runs Android 4.1.2 jelly bean on a 1GHz processor, featuring 3G internet, a 3-inch capacity touch display and a lower 2megapixels camera. The price of Samsung Galaxy Star in Nigeria ranges from N14,000 – N16,000.

2. Tecno S3

Tecno S3 is not as popular as other Tecno android smartphones due to its lower 2MP camera. Tecno S3 specs are: Android 4.2 OS (jelly bean), 2megapixels (rear) camera, 0.3MP front camera, 3.5-inch TFT display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 3G internet and more. Tecno S5 price in Nigeria ranges from N13,500 – N15,500.

3. Samsung Galaxy Pocket

Samsung Galaxy Pocket is a lower version of the galaxy star running Android 2.3 on an 832MHz processor. It features a 2.8-inch capacity touchscreen, 2megapixels camera, 3G internet. The price of Samsung Galaxy Pocket in Nigeria varies from N17,000 – N19,000.

Lastly: Steps To Track A STolen Android Phone

That’s my list of cheap android phones in Nigeria. You can now compare and choose the one that fits-in your budget.

Note that Waploaded.Com does not guarantee prices, the prices of the above listed android smartphones may still defer and prices may change over time at the point or time of purchase.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba