4 Simple Steps to Fix Chrome Browser Sound Error Permanently!

Forum 9 years ago

4 Simple Steps to Fix Chrome Browser Sound Error Permanently!

Well I decided To Share This little Tutorial to You all, During The Building Of Our Waploaded Chrome Extension, I was Having Some funny Errors While Trying to Add Sound Feature. After Much Implementation of Javascript, i Never Knew That My Chrome Browser Had Sound errors, so I had to Abandone The Making of The Extension for a While, Then Fixed My Sound Problem In My chrome Browser. Be It Just The few Steps You are done I swear!.

HOW TO FIX YOUR CHROME SOUND PROBLEM IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS

Step 1: If You are Noticing The problem When you want to Watch a Youtube Video, Do Check the Volume Level of The Video Embedder If its Mute Or Not, as This Might also Cause the Problem Too.

Step 2: Goto Your System Tray (See Screenshot Below), Click The Sound/Speaker icon, Next Click Mixer

Step 3: After Clicking The Mixer Link, A Pop of Your Volume Mixer Comprising of Your Device and Application Will Be Displayed, Just Move The Iframe Horizontal Scroll Bar to Thr Right to see More Applications Just Like My Own Case, I had To Move The Iframe Horizontal Scroll Bar to get to see The Chrome Application (see Screenshot Below)

Step 4: From The Screenshot Below You can See The The chrome Volume Is Mute (With Red Cross Alert On The Speaker), Just Click The Speaker icon That Automatically Turns The Mute (Silent) off And Your Chrome Sound error Is Now fixed In Just 4 Simple Steps

NOTE: This Might also Work for Other Browsers, All You Have to Do Is To follow same Proceedure and see if Its Mute.

Over To You

Do You Feel This Tutorial Specifically Written By Us Is worth It? Lets me See Your comments In regards to it, if It SOlved Your Problems and Your complains too

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 22 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered
Forum | 6 days ago

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered

A Simple Favor 2 Cast Adds Allison Janney and 6 More
Forum | 3 weeks ago

A Simple Favor 2 Cast Adds Allison Janney and 6 More