6 Good Reasons To Choose Windows Phone Over Android

Forum 9 years ago

6 Good Reasons To Choose Windows Phone Over Android

In terms of popularity, Android Smartphones sure beats windows phone and are way more powerful. I’m an Android lover and user; i’ve been operating on Android OS longer enough to realize how awesome it is. But recently, i got into an argument with a friend, we argued on the best operating system for Smartphones.

My friend who is a windows user protected his OS, i also did protect my Android OS but to my surprise he la!d out certain points than can give android users a change of mind. He gave me serious reasons to choose windows phone over Android.

I want you guys to go through it and let me know your judgment on this.

#1. Windows Phones Offer A Wide Variety Of Colors

Apart from the fact that windows Smartphones have amazing designs, they also offer a large variety of colors for users to choose from. They can be found in white, red, yellow, blue, black and so on, which is unlike Android devices, their colors are limited.

#2. They Offer Quality Apps

Yes, windows apps cannot be compared with Android apps in terms of quantity but when it comes to quality, windows apps are far better. They update the windows app store continuously and their apps are of high quality, smart and beautiful. They really look better than that of Android.

#3. Users Can Play Xbox Games

This was the point that kept me silent. I mean we all know that Xbox games are far more awesome than any game you could play on Android. Windows users can play Xbox games on their devices even with a low RAM memory which is unlike Android, if you have a low RAM capacity, you’re in trouble.

#4. No Annoying Ads On Apps

Android users, i’m sure you’ve received one or two ads popup while operating an app. I agree it’s very annoying, but on windows phone you can’t experience such. No ANNOYING ADS ON WINDOWS APPS.

#5. High Quality Cameras

Of course we all know that when it comes to quality, Nokia will always fall in the first line. Windows Smartphones offer great cameras with high quality technology. I’ve come across more Lumia phones offering above 20-megapixels camera +full HD video than i have on Android.

#6. More Customization Options

Believe it or not, windows phone offer more customization options than Android. You can assign apps to tittles on different sizes on your home-screen, add wallpapers and so on. On windows OS you can customize your device to your taste.

What’s Your Say On This

As an Android user i doubted most of these points but to be sincere, windows Smartphones are great. I’ll really love to know your say on this. Between Android and Windows phone which do you prefer? For Android users, can these reasons make you switch to windows OS?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 2 days ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Arrested In Lagos For Snatching A Lady's Phone While She Was Making A Call

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 1 week ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo