How To Watch Live Matches On Android With Less Data Charges

Forum 9 years ago

How To Watch Live Matches On Android With Less Data Charges

To all the sport lovers that will want to keep track of all current, live stream updated football match right from their android smartphone, you don’t need to look too far before you achieve this, because the solution is right in front of you.

I’ll show you one simple application that will help you achieve your football live streaming without consuming much data.

Libre Directo: It is an application that allows sports fans to follow all kinds of the most famous sports leagues. Furthermore, you can easily view live or recorded matches that interest you via streaming.

Libre Directo uses the links of the Roja Directa website, broadcastings worldwide sport events, free of charge and without requiring to left the application.

We can see the Spanish Soccer League, the Champions League, the Premier League and the Bundesliga, among others. With this app we can watch for free a lot of sport events, both in the States and the rest of the world. Mind you, to make sure your data consumption is mini mize.

Kindly turn off every other application running at the background before streaming. One thing I love about this application is that it runs on smartphones and tablets regardless of your screen size, and it’s free to download on Play store.

Where Can I Download It?
==>Visit Play store to download it or here
==>Run and install it
==>You are good to go It is high time I introduce you to a secret free internet surfing instead of burning your money on data (still thinking though).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 18 hours ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 6 days ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)