I was just wondering if I can briefly put up something about this before obtaining a new device because I know so many people don’t know much about Smartphones. I think it will be very ideal for you to carefully recommend this post to anyone who is planning to buy a mobile device. First thing first, ask yourself this question.
What do you want to use your smartphones for? Is just to facebook, twitter, ping or otherwise? Or do you want to use it to blog, store valuable information or perhaps as a modem… Regardless of what your answers might be, read the following
==> Google the Spec of the SmartPhone you want to buy and check for the following.
1. RAM: Make sure the RAM is atleast 1.GB and above if you want to enjoy the maximum speed of your smartphone.
2. Internal Space: Make sure the internal Space is more atleast 1GB and above or else you’ll always get message like 'you are running out of space'. Game lovers, this is a must.
3. Hotspot: Make sure it has wifi and hotspot. With the use of hotspot, it can serve as a modem and wireless connector to your Laptop or any other of your device.
4. Battery Life: This is very important because it can be so annoying having a sexy device that only last for an hour thirty minutes.
5. Cam Pix: Make sure the camera pixel is atleast 5mega pix and above if not the pixture resolution will be so poor.
==>Data Subscription: I listened to an advert on our local Radio channel and it says “ Blackberry without and internet is like Bread without butter”.
You need to check if such device will consume data and which data subscription should you go for?
Of course there are many fake android phones in the market so make sure you check for the original before purchase. You can check this post on how to check Techno Android original and if you are going to buy a make sure it’s bb10 or else go for a Nokia phone.