Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Creates A Scene In Public As Her Husband Remotely Controls Her Vibrator (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Creates A Scene In Public As Her Husband Remotely Controls Her Vibrator (Video)

Anita Joseph, the Nollywood actress, and her husband, MC Fish, created a scene in public recently.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/774cdd2aeac74f65831ad12c42075f91.jpeg

The couple created a scene during their recent outing over a rather bizarre display in public.

In a now viral video below, the actress who appeared to be wearing vibrating underwear can be seen acting funny as her husband controls the vibrator strapped to the underwear with a remote.

Watch the video below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks
Forum | 1 day ago

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks

Vanessa Hudgens Choreographed Dancing Scene in Downtown Owl
Forum | 2 days ago

Vanessa Hudgens Choreographed Dancing Scene in Downtown Owl

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife