What You Don't Know About Techno R7 Android Device

Forum 9 years ago

What You Don't Know About Techno R7 Android Device

I’m not the kind of review person but I think I love what I just saw, touched and then play around with. Those of you who are still thinking of what type of smartphone to buy, I think by the time you finish reading this review, you’ll like it. I was just playing around with my friend techno R7, what I saw was amazing and a tempting but I'm not willing to yield to.

It’s one of the latest device in the market and it spec looks so nice. Do you know.. ==> That you can answer any call by waving your hands over the screen of your Tecno R7?

==>Did you know that you can unlock the screen of this device via a simple voice command?

==>Did you know that Techno R7 comes with Powerful Multi-task feature that enables you watch videos while doing other things like sending messages, pinging, etc all at the same time.

The Tecno R7 operates on an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and it has the OTA (over the air) update now available, which you can easily upgrade. You get loads for storage- ROM of 16GB and RAM of 2GB. The MicroSD is expandable, up to 32GB. 3.75G Network, Dual SIM Dual Standby, Gmail, Google Maps. With a screen resolution of 720×1280 and density of 320 dpi, watching movies/ videos on the Tenco R7 is a dream.

I’ll strongly recommend this device for those who want to blog from their mobile device because the graphic resolution and speed is just too wow.

Data Subscription For R7 This is a question every user of this device will always ask because android mobile doesn’t only consume data but sU-Cks data with 10 different straws.

I’ll strongly advice you go for MTN Night plan which gives you 4.5gb and you can easily use also during the day.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Don
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 3 weeks ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father