6 Alternative Stores to Google Play Store

Forum 9 years ago

6 Alternative Stores to Google Play Store

When an Android user desires to download an App, the first place that flashes into his mind is the Play Store. Google play store with over 1million apps and 20billion downloads is no doubt the most popular and visited App store. But today, i will be listing out top 6 alternatives of Google play store.

You’ll get to know other App stores that can match up with the popular play store. Not only will the below app stores be useful to users looking for more Apps to download but also to those searching for places to promote their Android Apps.

1. Samsung Apps Mobile

Samsung Apps offers a variety of applications to Samsung Android device users, it’s built-in on every Samsung smart device. With millions of downloads each month, this will be a great place to list your Android App. (Samsung Apps Mobile)

2. Amazon App Store For Android

Featuring Over 76,000 Apps and 25million monthly downloads makes the Amazon App store a top alternative of Google play. There are thousands of free and paid Apps to explore and if you want to give your Android App more exposure, consider listing it there. (Amazon App Store)

3. Opera Mobile Store

The opera mobile store is built-in on every Smartphone with the opera mini browser. It has over 70,000 available Android Apps and millions of downloads made on monthly basis, this got opera mobile store to the list. (Opera Mobile)

4. SideME App Store

SideME is another great source for Android Apps download. It offers thousands of free and paid Apps with over 18million monthly downloads. Users device are 100% safe as all applications on this App store are scanned for virus, if you’ve built an interesting Android App, try listing it there. (SideME)

Other Google Play Store Alternatives (Available Only For China)

5. App China

In terms of popularity in China, AppChina beats Google play. It harbors over 120,000 Apps and millions of daily downloads. It’s a nice play to list your Android App but unlike the first four App stores, AppChina is limited to China. (App China)

6. D.cn Game Center

This App store provides Chinese Android users with thousands of free and paid games compatible with their devices. It’s also limited to China but the millions of daily visits it receives makes it a great place to list your Android game. (D.cn Game Center)

If you want to explore cool App stores other than the Google play, tryout the above. Feel free to recommend more top App stores in comment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
Forum | 6 days ago

Owen Teague Went to ‘Ape School’ to Play Noa in Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie

“Doing music wasn’t my dream, I wanted to play for Barcelona” – Zlatan
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“Doing music wasn’t my dream, I wanted to play for Barcelona” – Zlatan

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story