Reactions As Actress, Ebube Nwagbo And BBNaija Star, Pere Kiss In New Movie (Video)

4 months ago

A movie trailer that was shared by Nigerian actor and BBNaija former housemate, Pere Egbi which showed him kissing Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo, has attracted reactions from fans.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/86ba41ef9fabd0b1ba63efaafbab1e3c.jpeg

The actress also, via her verified Instagram page posted a photo of herself and Pere while hinting of the release of her new movie.

While reacting to this, some fans noted that the two movie stars have a great chemistry and should give a change to a romantic relationship.

@Anymabel wrote: Ebube, you and Pere should do more movies together. The chemistry is so real’. I love you too together. You just gained a fan.

@Miriablengozi we need more of you too together

@Jercichioma We love you and Pere together.

@onyiigifty89 My best part hearing pere speak... jese his voice and accent can wake a dead body

@vikkyraphael So beautiful as usual u didn’t disappoint...awwww so satisfying to watch I love it boo

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells
Forum

Bauchi, Gombe Fight Over New Oil Wells

1 day ago
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Gets New Images, Trailer Release Date
Forum

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Gets New Images, Trailer Release Date

2 days ago
Early Christmas Gifts – Singer, Harrysong Writes As He Buys Two New Cars
Forum

Early Christmas Gifts – Singer, Harrysong Writes As He Buys Two New Cars

2 days ago
Actress, Uche Ogbodo Apologises For ‘Overreacting’ After Criticizing Wizkid Over Rap Talk
Forum

Actress, Uche Ogbodo Apologises For ‘Overreacting’ After Criticizing Wizkid Over Rap Talk

2 days ago