How to Swap Your DSTV Decoder in Nigeria

Forum 7 years ago

How to Swap Your DSTV Decoder in Nigeria

Hello Waploadites,

Swapping your DSTV decoder can be done in 2 ways and the both ways would require you to visit the nearest DSTV office.

1. You can swap your DSTV Decoder when a promo comes up and from what i have observed it comes up almost every year. Doing this would require you to visit the DSTV office as soon as the promo begins as they almost run out of the new Decoders immediately they start the promo due to the rush.

If your DSTV decoder has not been phased out and is still functional I would recommend this method as you do not have to pay for anything.

2. You can also Swap your DSTV Decoder by purchasing a new Decoder simply by requesting for one in the nearest DSTV office around you.

However this would cost you as it is not free and they would take your old decoder as well.

This i wouldrecommend if your Decoder has been phased out and you need to watch DSTV.

Hope this helps…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering