My Papa No Be Rich Man, You Don Dey Do Too Much – Portable Slams Davido For Unfollowing Him For Supporting Gov Oyetola (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

My Papa No Be Rich Man, You Don Dey Do Too Much – Portable Slams Davido For Unfollowing Him For Supporting Gov Oyetola (Video)

Controversial songer, Portable has taken a swipe at his senior colleague, Davido as they both campaign for opposing candidates in the forthcoming Osun State gubernatorial election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d58f423c5eb0d09c83bfcc7c732ab790.jpeg

The duo are campaigning differently for two of the country’s top political parties: the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

While Davido is solidly behind his uncle, Ademola Adeleke, who is the governorship candidate of the PDP, Portable is a supporter of the incumbent Governor Gboyega Oyetola of the APC.

The Zazuu crooner in a video, shaded Davido for unfollowing him on Instagram over their differences.

He noted that he made his father and family rich, unlike the Omo Baba Olowo singer who was born with a silver spoon.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash

EPL: ‘He’s lazy’ – Rooney blasts Man United midfielder
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: ‘He’s lazy’ – Rooney blasts Man United midfielder

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: We won’t roll out red carpet for you – Postecoglou warns Guardiola, Man City

EPL: He’s back at his best – Petit tells Arsenal to sign Man Utd outcast
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: He’s back at his best – Petit tells Arsenal to sign Man Utd outcast