Yemi Alade – “Taking Over Me” ft. Phyno B.T.S Photos

Forum 9 years ago

Yemi Alade – “Taking Over Me” ft. Phyno B.T.S Photos

“Yemi Alade has shot the music video for her Phyno assisted track “Taking Over Me“. The GospelOnDeBeatz produced track which serves a the fourth single of Ms. Alade‘s debut album “King Of Queens” is currently rising and taking over the music charts across Africa.

[ads4]
Just before Effyzzie Music Group premieres the visuals, the diva is whetting appetites with behind-the-scenes photos from the video shoot. The video was shot on location in Nigeria and South Africa; view the hot shots and share!”?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 1 week ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries