2023 Elections: Fight For Your Freedom And Confront Your Oppressors - Charly Boy Urges Nigerians To Get Thier PVCs

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Elections: Fight For Your Freedom And Confront Your Oppressors - Charly Boy Urges Nigerians To Get Thier PVCs

Nigerian singer/songwriter, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has called on Nigerians to fight for their freedom by confronting their oppressors in the 2023 elections.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ef33496385eebc0e34e78e63d510924d.jpeg

Charly Boy said this via his Twitter page while querying the capability of current Nigerian leaders in office.

The activist asked Nigerians to get their PVCs in order to cause a change, stressing that ‘Enough is Enough’.

Charly Boy asked whether many Nigerians would willingly employ the current political office holders to run their business.

His tweets read: “How many of our current political office holders would you employ to manage your business, if Nigeria is a business, and you are the owner?

“We must fight for our freedom, and it will come with consequences.

“We have no other options but to confront our oppressors. Enough is Enough.

“Just go get your PVC first, them go soon know.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b82828011c8442bedf1481b76f68fb6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States
Forum | 3 days ago

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 3 days ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 3 days ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido