Stop Allowing Celebrities Sleep With You Just To Feature You In Their Skits - Skitmaker, Flora222 Tells Ladies (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Stop Allowing Celebrities Sleep With You Just To Feature You In Their Skits - Skitmaker, Flora222 Tells Ladies (Video)

Flora222, a popular Nigerian skit maker, has made an appeal to ladies.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/069cdaa15be1e04065db539d88269092.jpeg

She appealed to ladies to stop allowing celebrities to sleep with them just to feature in their skits.

Flora made the appeal in a video she shared online.

In her words; ''So they now sleep with people to put them in their TikTok video. I hope you people know that this is just Tiktok? I hope you people know that if you do one video with a known TikToker does not guarantee success for your Tiktok?

"Does not guarantee that the whole world will know you or you will blow from there. Stop allowing these boys take advantage of you all in the name of I will put you in my skit and in my video.'

Watch the video below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Submit Yourself For Probe - FG Tells Ex-Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC