Why I’m Inspired By Burna Boy’s Tenancity – Blaqbonez Opens Up

Forum 1 year ago

Why I’m Inspired By Burna Boy’s Tenancity – Blaqbonez Opens Up

Emeka Akumefule, the Nigerian rapper who is also known as Blaqbonez has heaped praises on Burna Boy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/03116b5a1ac4c14364b92d56eaaddaf9.jpg

Blaqbonez hailed the Grammy-winning Burna Boy for the remarkable publicity of his works on several media platforms.

Mr. Boombastic, who released his latest album, “Behold the Lamb”, on July 6 commended Burna for the enviable work he’s been doing with his latest album “Love Damini”.

“Love Damini” Odogwu’s sixth studio album released on July 8 has continued to attract positive comments.

The impressive 19-track body of work boasts of two hit singles – “Kilometre” and “Last Last,” which samples Toni Braxton’s classic ‘He Wasn’t Man Enough’ of which she would be getting 60 percent royalties from the song.

Seeing the commendation the album has been garnering alongside efforts to promote it, Blaqbonez obviously stunned by the entire scenario confessed to being re-inspired by Burna Boy.

He argued despite Burna Boy’s status as one of the biggest artistes globally, he’s rigorously pushing his album on every single social media platform.

Blaqbonez tweeted: “One of the wildest things is how Burna is one of the biggest artists in the world right now but is still constantly retweeting, reposting, promoting his album with every single platform he has, from tiktok to IG, to twitter, I’m re-inspired to do more, AND it’s a mad Album. Wow!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 3 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register