Actor Mike Godson And Partner Welcome Baby Boy In UK (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Actor Mike Godson And Partner Welcome Baby Boy In UK (Video)

Popular Nollywood actor, Michael Godson and his partner have welcomed a baby boy in the United Kingdom.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6bc740439737d0f6dfc4358acbca260d.jpeg

The 36-year-old announced the good news in an Instagram post on Wednesday, July 13.

Mike Godson posted a video of his partner on the platform, chronicling her pregnancy journey along with a photos revealing his son’s face.

Captioning the post, he wrote: “My heart is full of Joy!Through this gorgeously beautiful woman, God has blessed me with a Son. Swipe to see his peaceful, sleeping fine face.”

Fellow celebrities stormed the comment section of the post to congratulate the actor and his partner.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 16 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 2 days ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano