"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life – Omah Lay Cries Out (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life – Omah Lay Cries Out (Video)

Superstar singer, Stanley Omah Didia aka Omah Lay has taken to social media to disclose that he has been going through a lot in the past couple of months.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff075ed06b210b67ac7936045b1c09e1.jpeg

In the video, the ''Understand'' crooner disclosed that he lost a lot of friends and seized the opportunity to send a big shout-out to people who have been there for him through thick and thin while promising never to stop loving them.

At a point in the video, the singer seemed to be fighting to hold back his tears.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Denis Leary to Star in Fox Comedy Series Going Dutch
Forum | 3 days ago

Denis Leary to Star in Fox Comedy Series Going Dutch

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 2 weeks ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie