Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son (Photos, Video)

Forum 6 years ago

Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son (Photos, Video)

A couple, Imafidon Ototie and his wife, were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State. There were reportedly killed by fumes from a generator inside their apartment. .The power generating set was placed at the corridor of the deceased’s room. One of their sons was rushed to hospital for medical care.

The couple’s bodies were discovered by one of their sons, Bright, who did not sleep at home that day. Bright said he raised alarm when he returned home on Monday morning and discovered that his parents were yet to get up from the bed.

He said to WL : “I have warned them to put off the generator but they didn’t listen to me. .It is like a spirit told me to leave the house and I left. I came back and saw the door locked so I raised alarm.” Their eldest daughter, Blessing, said she had warned her late parents to always put off the generator at night.

Watch The Video Beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 3 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 3 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

Singer, Iyanya Fumes Over Comparison With Wizkid
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Iyanya Fumes Over Comparison With Wizkid

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 5 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy