Police Parade 42 Suspects For Murder, Cultism In Ogun State

Forum 1 year ago

Police Parade 42 Suspects For Murder, Cultism In Ogun State

Forty-two suspects have been apprehended by men of the Ogun state police command for various offences committed in the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6e83e3f26e637756803824be370e2780.jpeg

The suspects were those arrested for murder, kidnapping, cultism, robbery and other heinous crimes.

Parading the 42 suspects on behalf of the Lanre Bankole, the state Commissioner of Police, the command’s spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force in Ogun would not rest on their oars in bringing criminals to book.

Among those paraded were Daniel Njokwu and his friend, Damilare Ogundiran, who were arrested for allegedly beating and ganging r*ping a 15-year-old girl.

During the parade, Abimbola explained how the two friends overpowered the underage girl and had carnal knowledge of her at an isolated place.

However, the suspects denied the allegations while being interviewed by newsmen.

They claimed they were arrested on their way home from a dance show.

Njokwu said, “We were arrested during a police raid on our way from a dance show.

“I am a dancer and my friend went to a show with me. But the police arrested us on our way back home. They accused us of raping a girl, which we never did.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 3 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed
Forum | 4 days ago

Kelsey Grammer World War II Movie Murder Company Sets Release Date, Image Revealed

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025