Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Graduating From UK University With First Class (Photo)

1 month ago

A Nigerian woman has celebrated achieving a new milestone in the United Kingdom.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/afd57bb9e9f0c5b5f2d8e04013f745ff.jpeg

Oyin Olukotun has announced that she bagged a first-class from the prestigious Cambridge University, UK.

The clever student revealed this in a LinkedIn post where she also offered an encouraging account of how she overcame obstacles to accomplish the academic milestone.

She graduated with a first-class law degree from the elite university, but it wasn’t an easy road because there were early failures.

She wrote; “3 years ago I missed my grades to get into Cambridge. Today I graduate from Cambridge with a First Class degree in Law.

“Having felt imposter syndrome regularly throughout the degree to placing within the top 15% of my cohort, I have achieved what my 16 year old self could only dream of and am extremely proud of my achievement.

I could not have completed this degree without the encouragement and support of my friends, family and pastoral support at my college. I remain eternally grateful. I now look forward to starting Thursday and Friday with CMS Academy tomorrow.”

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Please Pity Annie And Stop Sleeping With 2Face Idibia – Lady Begs
Forum

Please Pity Annie And Stop Sleeping With 2Face Idibia – Lady Begs

12 hours ago
How I Got Signed By Olamide - Nigerian Singer, Asake Opens Up
Forum

How I Got Signed By Olamide - Nigerian Singer, Asake Opens Up

18 hours ago
Nigerian Graduate Getting Ready To Travel To Canada For Masters Degree Killed In Edo (Photo)
Forum

Nigerian Graduate Getting Ready To Travel To Canada For Masters Degree Killed In Edo (Photo)

19 hours ago
Tragic Nigerian Couple Who Lost Four Children To Midnight Fire In Lagos, Cry Out, Seek Help
Forum

Tragic Nigerian Couple Who Lost Four Children To Midnight Fire In Lagos, Cry Out, Seek Help

19 hours ago