Actress Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene Inside UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Account (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene Inside UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Account (Video)

A Yoruba actress, Victoria Ajibola aka Omolocal has made a scene at a branch of the United Bank for Africa (UBA).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/03b74e4e731306ca18bd031151227af2.jpg

According to the actress, N1 million disappeared from her account and the bank has refused to do something about it.

The movie star in her statement revealed that the bank has been nonchalant about her predicament and even called security on her Ajibola added that she has never taken more than N150k in a day from her account and N1m just disappeared within thirty minutes.

She lamented over the fact that she has never collected such a huge sum at once from her account and N1m was wiped in just thirty minutes with reference to a POS machine.

In another clip, the actress was seen in a video crying bitterly as she spoke to someone on the phone.

"The situation of this country is getting worse everyday like see what UBA did to me since last week Friday they withdraw all money through pos and nothing as been done to it since last week Friday and when we got to the POS paycom office of Nigeria @opay.ng they said is only UBA ubagroup that can send them an email before they can do anything to it but still UBA could not do anything to it.

The situation of this country is getting worse everyday like see what UBA did to me since last week Friday they withdraw all money through pos and nothing as been done to it since last week Friday and when we got to the POS paycom office of Nigeria @opay.ng they said is only UBA ubagroup that can send them an email before they can do anything to it but still UBA could not do anything to it WHY ARE WE SAVING MONEY TO ACCOUNT WHEN THE MONEY IS NOT SAVE crying out LOUD FOR JUSTICE and the money is up to 2millon naira even me beneficiary i cant withdraw more then 150,000 in a day and those stupid people withdraw up to 2m not up to 30 minutes UBA INVITED POLICE MEN TO HARASS ME JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO NO WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ABOUT THE MONEY ubagroup

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel