How Adamawa Law School Student Suffered Head Injuries In Horrific Hostel Attack

Forum 1 year ago

How Adamawa Law School Student Suffered Head Injuries In Horrific Hostel Attack

The PUNCH reports that some assailants who have not yet been identified have attacked a Nigerian student.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6c86cfab27f08a1e577c810232e0d751.jpeg

The assailants allegedly attacked a student of the Nigerian Law School, Yola Campus, Adamawa State, identified only as Bolu.

The victim was reportedly beaten around 1am on Saturday.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the incident happened near his hostel on the campus.

A source said Bolu suffered grievous injuries from the attack.

He said, “The school authorities have yet to make any comment on it. He was initially unconscious but has woken up now. No one knows what caused the attack because he was the only one in that area when it happened. They attacked him and tried to drag him away. They hacked his two ankles with machetes so he won’t be able to move and then his head. Someone saw them when they were trying to drag him away and lit his torch. They abandoned him and fled.”

A source from the school’s health centre also confirmed the incident.

He said, “The incident took place, but nobody can say what or why it happened because he was just found on the campus premises. Immediately, he was taken to the Modibbo Adama University Teaching Hospital.”

He said Bolu was unconscious after the attack but was taken to the hospital, adding that he suffered memory loss.

The Dean, Students Affairs, Nigerian Law School, Yola, Bala Bello, said he was not in a position to give details of the attack.

He said, “Please, I am not authorised to speak on any matter concerning a student of the law school. You can direct your inquiries to our headquarters in Abuja.”

The Adamawa State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Suleiman Yahaya, said he was not aware of the incident.

He said, “I have not been briefed about it. Let me find out and get back to you.”

Yahaya had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 3 hours ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 23 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 3 days ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage