Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts

Forum 1 year ago

Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts

Ahead of the July 16 governorship election in Osun state, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said it would conduct a mock accreditation in the three senatorial districts of the state.

The exercise, according to INEC, was part of the steps being taking to ensure a hitch-free election in the state.

A release signed and made available to Journalists by the state Public Affairs Officer of INEC, Oluwaseun Osimosu, Sunday, 
the exercise will take place between Monday, July 4th and Tuesday 5th.

The exercise would be holding in six local government areas which include two registration areas/wards from each of the three senatorial districts across the state.

In Osun central, Boripe and Osogbo local governments have been chosen for the exercise while it would be taking place at Ile-Ife in Ife East and Yakoyo in Ife North, for Osun east senatorial district.

In Osun west senatorial district, the exercise would be holding at Ede south and Egbedore local government areas of the state.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke
Forum | 1 week ago

Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke

Saudi Super Cup: Whole world knows – Al-Hilal mock Ronaldo, Al Nassr after 2-1 defeat
Forum | 1 week ago

Saudi Super Cup: Whole world knows – Al-Hilal mock Ronaldo, Al Nassr after 2-1 defeat

Reno Omokri Sends Interesting Message To Men Who Conduct DNA Tests On Their Children
Forum | 1 week ago

Reno Omokri Sends Interesting Message To Men Who Conduct DNA Tests On Their Children

I Urged My Brother To Leave Celestial Church, Says Brother Of Slain Osun Priest
Forum | 1 week ago

I Urged My Brother To Leave Celestial Church, Says Brother Of Slain Osun Priest