Burna Boy Reveals Toni Braxton Gets 60 Per Cent Of Earnings From Single, Last Last

Forum 1 year ago

Burna Boy Reveals Toni Braxton Gets 60 Per Cent Of Earnings From Single, Last Last

Burna Boy, the Grammy award winning Nigerian singer, has made a new revelation about his hit single, Last Last.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bceb1f0825413c855279505703ed29fd.jpeg

The singer revealed that American singer, Toni Braxton, gets 60 per cent of revenue the song.

In his latest interview with the Million Dollar Worth of Game podcast, aired on Sunday, Burna Boy revealed that it was his idea to sample her music.

He said, “It was actually my idea to be honest.

I just wanted to use that sample and I knew Chopstix could do something crazy with it. I just pointed that sh*t out and he took it from there. That’s one of the most creative processes ever.

"But she is taking 60 per cent of the sh*t. I’m not complaining. Hopefully, she even comes out to one of the shows.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 4 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo