Meaningful Success Never Falls From Sky – Billionaire Businessman, Obi Cubana Speaks

Forum 1 year ago

Meaningful Success Never Falls From Sky – Billionaire Businessman, Obi Cubana Speaks

Obinna Iyiegbu, the Nigerian billionaire businessman, aka Obi Cubana has outlined the criteria to enduring success.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/705ec48e00fa0dad875856192fad82af.jpeg

The Cubana Group boss while explaining meaningful success noted it never comes on a platter of gold but demands hard work, perseverance and strategic planning.

According to Obi Cubana, if people must win in their life’s endeavours, they must be ready to stay focused, dedicated to the course and determined to achieve same.

“Understand that everything solid, everything meaningful, every success, every achievement, every medal; all were won by sweat and sleepless nights and precision planning.

“Nothing falls from the skies!!!

“It takes a lot of focus and dedication and determination to win, especially a win that stands the test of time…….”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 15 hours ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 15 hours ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 17 hours ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up