I Love Burna Boy And Davido - Wizkid (Video)

4 months ago

Superstar singer, Wizkid Balogun has disclosed that he has got nothing but love for his colleagues, Davido and Burna Boy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/00cce4239f0df0529d7d801c10e12305.jpeg

It is no news that the trio does not get along so well, except for Burna Boy and Wizkid who have been friends for a while now.

Wizkid during his performance at 2022 Afronation in Portugal acknowledged both Burna Boy and Davido in the least expected way.

In his words, “Everytime I link up with my brother, he is always telling me good shit about unity and Afrobeats. I wanna tell you tonight Starboy got love for Burnaboy, I got love for Davido, I got love for every f**king body.

I wanna say thank you to the fans for supporting us and bringing us here to.”

Watch The Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Forum

'I Love You' Has Caused People To Enter Into Marriages That Has Marred Their Destinies - Actress, Eucharia Anunobi

1 day ago
Singer Davido Makes First Public Appearance Since Son
Forum

Singer Davido Makes First Public Appearance Since Son's Death, Attends Uncle's Inauguration (Video)

1 day ago
Lovely Video Of Actress Rita Dominic And Her Husband Fidelis Anosike In London Ahead Of Their Wedding
Forum

Lovely Video Of Actress Rita Dominic And Her Husband Fidelis Anosike In London Ahead Of Their Wedding

2 days ago
My Heart Will Forever Be Young - Charly Boy Declares (Video)
Forum

My Heart Will Forever Be Young - Charly Boy Declares (Video)

4 days ago