If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP.

Forum 1 year ago

If I Decide To Be Vice Presidential Candidate To Anybody In This Country NNPP.

If I decide to be vice presidential candidate to anybody in this country NNPP will collapse - Kwankwaso speaks on why Peter Obi should be his running mate
Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) has explained why Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should be his running mate in the 2023 presidential election.
The former governor of Kano State who was in Gombe State on Saturday July 2 to inaugurate the state office of NNPP and to meet with elected members of the party, said Mr Obi being on the ticket of the NNPP as a vice-presidential candidate in 2023 would provide a viable route for the South-East to actualize its presidential ambition in the future.
Kwankwaso further stated that if he decides to become the Vice Presidential candidate of any politician, his party, NNPP will collapse...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC
Forum | 40 mins ago

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC's Salihu Lukman

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8

How The Kidnappers Of ABSU Deputy Vice Chancellor Were Arrested – Governor Otti Reveals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How The Kidnappers Of ABSU Deputy Vice Chancellor Were Arrested – Governor Otti Reveals

American Actor Micheal B Jordan Reveals African Country He Wants To Visit
Forum | 3 weeks ago

American Actor Micheal B Jordan Reveals African Country He Wants To Visit